-=PCTechTalk=- close down problem?? TRd ww problem?

  • From: <sandy1943@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 12:59:42 -0800

Hello everyone,
My problem is that when I shut down my computer, there is a box which appears
and says that

"Ending Program - TRd ww: c:\windows\system32\sysmon44.exe
Ending Program please wait. If you choose to end this program immediately, you
will lose any unsaved data. To end the program now, choose End Now."
Does anyone know  what  this is and how do I get rid of it?

SandyLea