-=PCTechTalk=- XP Book

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:26:51 -0800

Just bought a book on XP because it was on sale for $9.99 and
Amazon had it for $17.

http://www.1bookstreet.com/product.asp?sku=G01210

Also bought another book on Paint Shop Pro 8 so I could get the
$5 off from coupon #Z91503 for purchases over $25 :-)

Needed them both and just offering this info to group in case
you are as frustrated as I AM with XP.  Might as well learn the
dang OS I have on Laptop since all the experts on here say it
is better than Win 98 which is on my desktop.

I Am so tired of trying to figure it out.  Nothing is where it
should be (LOL) and the dang OS wants to put things where I
don't want it.  Maybe the book will help me configure XP to be
more like Win 98.

Can you tell I don't like my OS to change (huge grin here).

Judith