-=PCTechTalk=- Windows XP - Taskbar settings

  • From: ~Lacey~ <stormy1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:18:55 -0700

Hello all,

I have a question about customizing the way Windows XP behaves. I notice
that on the taskbar if you have multiple windows open in the same
application it just "groups" them all together and puts a little number
beside the application name indicating how many you have open.

Is there a way to make it behave like previous versions of Windows where
each open window would have its own "button" on the taskbar, even if it was
multiple instances of the same appliation (like Explorer).

Thanks in advance -- I am hoping there is a way to do this!

~Lacey~