-=PCTechTalk=- Wahoo!! Subject line back.

  • From: "Marilyn" <cookie2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'~Luanne Ashe'" <ashegroup@xxxxxxxxxx>,<pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:24:32 -0400

Luanne, (and just to let everyone know it's fixed)

A giant THANK YOU!  and a big hug too!  That did it and I am so happy to
have it back.  thank you thank you thank you!

Marilyn
Hi, Marilyn.  Try opening a new message, pull down the View menu, and
make sure every option is checked there.  You may even see some new bars
open for you.

Luanne M. Ashe,BA,BEd,CTM,CL
Webservant,