-=PCTechTalk=- Using Epson Printer when color tank is empty

  • From: "Simon Abbott" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 01:30:36 -0000

Hi

I have Epson Stylus Photo 830U.=20

Color tank has run dry, but black has ink left. Have no replacement for =
color tank, and think it is a bit mean that I cannot continue printing =
mono docs without replacing color tank. Can I fool the printer?

Many thanks

Secure Electrical Services

Office: 0161 440 7374

HOWEVER, PLEASE CHECK INCOMING MESSAGES FOR VIRUSES AS=20

SECURE ELECTRICAL SERVICES CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR

 ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED