-=PCTechTalk=- Tivo - Rose

  • From: DeaconDeamon@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 07:41:16 +0000

Rose I got home from the VA hospital a couple of days ago, still trying to
recover from it.  They don't know if I have cellulities in my right leg. Or if
I injured it and the skin started to brake down.  Eatherway this is one of the
most painful things I've ever had happen.
 I'll stat with tivo monday or tuesday. Won't give up till I get it working.
Steve