-=PCTechTalk=- Time Sink--T SAD BOT.exe

  • From: "SandiBeach" <SandiBeach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:05:22 -0500

    I found this on my computer when checking items that run at start up.  I
read about it on the website recommended by Nightsneak and found that it is
Adware.  It was not listed in my programs so I did a search and found it.  Can
I simply delete the main folder that has all the stuff in it?  And thereby be
rid of this?  In reading properties I cannot determine who put it there or what
I did to be so blessed!  I have already unchecked it so it will not run at
startup but I would like to purge it from my system.  Can I?
Sandi