-=PCTechTalk=- Stomp BackupMyPC

  • From: "Jayni" <texpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 11:49:47 -0500

Help!  We've installed Stomp Backup My PC and set an automatic data
protection backup job to run every morning at 4:15 a.m. over our local net
from my PC to another.  I have XP Home, and Task Scheduler is installed.  It
LOOKS ok but, come 4:15 a.m., nada!  Any ideas?  I got this program because
it was so highly recommended here!  Please assist if you can!  Thanks!!!

Jayni

This e-mail has been scanned with Norton Antivirus updated no more than 12
hours ago.  Is your virus program up to date?