-=PCTechTalk=- Spy Sweeper 4 scheduling problem

  • From: Davisunit <davist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 13:27:34 -0300

After installing the latest version 4 of Spy Sweeper, it does not want
to auto scan on a schedule.  Going through the scheduling wizard seems
ok, but no event appears, and so an auto scan will not happen.  In
version 3 there was no problem.  I've tried different methods of
installation from uninstalling old version first, to trying an upgrade
type of install.  I even edited the registry at one uninstall attempt to
rid any references to the program.
The odd thing, is that scheduling auto scans with Spy Sweeper do not
appear within the program, but they do appear in Task Scheduler.  The
reverse was true in version 3.
Searching the web I find nothing for this problem.

Terry