-=PCTechTalk=- Some emails to my Gmail are too %$#@&** wide???

  • From: Skip <chazzlee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 13:55:29 -0400

Almost all of the emails I receive in my WinXP's standard Gmail inbox fit
perfectly, but every once in a while I get one of these W---I---D---E ones
that are a pain inna butt to read as I need to keep scrolling the print
from side to side to do so. However it doesn't happen very often so mostly
I just get annoyed and cope with it...
But now I've begun communicating regularly with a new friend and it looks
like all of his forthcoming messages (so far there've been three) will be
arriving in that annoying much too W---I---D---E format!
So my question is, why does this bothersome deviation happen and what can
be done to improve it?
My friend has casually let drop that he's not too computer savvy so I'm
hesitating to ask him (so far anyway) if he can change the sending format
of his output email.
But if it's not something I can fix on my end I think I'm going to have to
ask him to do just that..  -We're planning on sending lots of dialog and
photos back and forth, and for me to hafta do all that scrolling alla time
will really diminish the pleasure of it and will probably limit my
communication with him.......

Thanks for any suggestions and assistance here,
Skip
{Greywoulf}  ;>})

in the Subject.