-=PCTechTalk=- Solutions for- Easy Creator 5

  • From: "~Luanne Ashe" <ashegroup@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:43:00 -0400

I have the same problem with the same OS and Easy CD Creator and here is
what solves it for me.  Clear your cache before recording another CD.  That
is, delete all those Temporary Internet files and reboot. (Internet
Explorer/Tools/Delete Files/Delete All Offline Content)  Record with minimal
things open and running in the background.  (close everything possible in
the System Tray manually).
I get tons of buffer underruns and have ruined many CDs because I didn't
clear out the temp files before recording.

Perhaps this is the same