-=PCTechTalk=- Service Pack 3 for Visual Studio

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 14:48:50 -0600

Please, does anyone know where I can get the Service Pack 3 for Visual
Studio? I have Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0, made back in 1998 I believe,
but had taken it off my hard drive due to space. Now with a larger hard
drive, I have re-installed it. The applications I want to use that require
Visual Studio say I am missing Service Pack 3.

I am having zilch luck finding it. Could it be that it is too old now and I
am going to be out of luck? Anyone know please?

I have gone to Microsoft Windows Upgrade, and several sites on Microsoft,
but no Service Pack 3 for Visual Studio yet.

Thank you.