-=PCTechTalk=- Run Command in Vista

  • From: "Rick" <union865@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 16:21:13 -0500

   I always used this command when I had XP, but now that I have Vista, I
can seem to find it. Does anyone know where it is? In XP it was Click on the
Start button, then go up to Run, but in Vista Basic it isn't there. Any
ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again

Rick

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:44 PM