-=PCTechTalk=- Ripping audio from a .mpeg or .avi file.

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barrys.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctech" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 22:41:25 +0100

Guys.
Appologies for the cross post.

A lot of months back I'd this very small utility that enables you to do the
above.

I can't for the life of me remember the name of it now.

I believe it began with V?

You could go in and tell it to save audio to wav from the file menu and set
the priority of processing and other things.

Has anyone any idea what this  util would be?

It's often used in conjunction with TMPGEnc for creating VCD's using Nero
and .mpegs or .avis.

Thanks
Cheers
Barry
"A computer is fast and accurate, but it also is completely literal. It
doesn't know enough to correct your simplest mistakes; it takes everything
you enter
exactly as you entered it, and not as you meant it"!
Author:  Peter Aitken