-=PCTechTalk=- Re: xp ..clean the start documents list ?

  • From: "David J. Weaver" <weaverdj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 13:23:27 -0500

You can right click the Start button, select Properties,  that should bring
up the Start Menu Tab click CUSTOMIZE and then the ADVANCED tab and then go
down and ClEAR LIST.

If you don't want to be bothered I recommend a program called SuperCleaner.
It's from www.southbaypc.com.  It has a 30 day trial.  It can be autorun on
bootup to clean out all browser caches (IE, AOL, Opera, Netscape, Mozilla)
selected cookies (or all cookies) history, temp files, etc.  It's $29 (or it
was) to keep it.  And for my disclaimer, I don't make a dime if you buy it
or not, I just like the program.

Dave