-=PCTechTalk=- Re: wireless connection problems- Fixed!

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <bookworm54@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 12:26:19 -0400

GMan,

I finally went to the Linksys site and did the live chat with support.. They
told me to reset the router by the reset button on the back of it, instead
of just unplugging for 10 seconds.
All is well with my connection even after rebooting, the laptop is also
connected and doing good. Now I can deal with security, though I'm about
afraid to change anything, LOL.
You knew if you left me alone with this long enough, I'd find some way to
solve it, didn't you? <BG>
Jo Ann