-=PCTechTalk=- Re: windows messenger

  • From: "Gail" <wgs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 01:27:59 -0400

I don't think I explained well. I never was logged on. I have it set to not
automatically start when I start windows but a friend saw me as online and sent
me a msg and it did pop up here. The Windows explorer icon was not showing in
the taskbar. I even went and started the program so it was not on...super odd.

Any ideas?