-=PCTechTalk=- Re: what's this?

  • From: "kg6ocz" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:43:10 -0700

It's also simpler to read a note and and answer before asking questions. As
in WHY do you find this hard or necessary to be simple? hmm?  Lots of things
in this world are NOT simple. Lots of times LIFE is a struggle. It shouldn't
always be easy. You wouldn't learn if it was. BUT there ARE times when there
is a reason for having to deal with things in a manor suited to a situation.
If you can't figure out HOW, simplify. OR have someone show you who CAN put
it in a way YOU can deal with.. but lets not tear down a situation  before
it's understood WHY that given situation  maybe needs help being dealt with.
It's not easy I am asking for as in face value EASY. or maybe lazy better
fits here. It's not comprehending how to make something work. Confusion. The
thought process deosn't always complete the task.  Such is the way of some
things..NOT just wanting things to be EASY...