-=PCTechTalk=- Re: weird! dvd burner thoughts?

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 19:58:34 -0700

Hi Cris,
some DVD burners will only burn certain types
I have a Toshiba Stand alone DVD & VHS Burner copier
When I bough it I made sure it would do + and -
When it died during warantee Toshiba replace it.

But the new one would not burn to the package of 100,
96 left of DVD + DVD's I had bought at the same time.
I paid over $3 each for then back then.

My exteral USB DVD Lightscribe DVD burner needs
- DVD only.

This is a good FAQ:
http://www.dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html

Mike the mod