-=PCTechTalk=- Re: webpage picture too large, how to reduce it? in notepad

  • From: "Hank" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 20:21:29 -0500

Christy I have wrote two letters and deleted them both as I have Had a
little to drink.
Ok I think we are off the picture shrinking right now.
The pages you made or make with FP will have the codes diff than what you
make in Notepad. Save source to notepad. html then look at it and change
what you need to.
Put it on line and give us the URL and we can download it and help a lot
better.
Yours Hank
Going to bed