-=PCTechTalk=- Re: unsubscribe

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 21:11:30 GMT

I assume by now that you are off the list.  I couldn't answer you sooner as I
was in transit to Scottsdale.  I don't know when you unsubscribed, but your
address (Chris.North@xxxxxxxxx) doesn't show on the list of members as of 21:10
hours in Scottsdale.  I'll assume that all is fixed.

Regards from the
" Keyboard Cowboy ",
Master NetLord
,,,,,
Ô¿Ô¬
Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Saturday
12/21/2002
9:09:35 PM

¤
¤This is a work email address and I cannot be bothered with these
¤interruptions not having my email box filled and the system
¤administrator sending me messages.
¤
¤I am sure you have a great site but it is not what I expected and I
¤DO NOT WANT TO BE AMEMBER ANY LONGER NOR RECEIVE ANY EMAILS.
¤
¤
¤
¤If I have to bring in the IT department they will look into why the
¤unsubscribe portion of your website does not work so well or is
¤being ignored.
¤
¤
¤
¤I have sent many UNSUBSCRIBE emails and they are documented.
¤
¤
¤
¤Chris North
¤
¤4576
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤To unsub or change your email settings:
¤//www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
¤
¤To access our Archives:
¤//www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/