-=PCTechTalk=- Re: tracing an email

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 04:14:15 -0800 (PST)

Deb B:  I don't fully understand your problem /meaning However when I have a
questionable email I want to trace down I use Sam Spade
http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,4709,00.asp  You can
discover a lot by the use of this program.  Hope it helps

  Bob
Deb B <Racefans2@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  It is definitely not spam. It is a letter to me from an aol account. I have
the headers and I do think it is a letter from a person and need to find out
that person. I am not sure what to do with the headers. I did check out his
aol name but there is no profile listed. thanks for any help. Deb