-=PCTechTalk=- Re: standby

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 23:11:54 -0400

Hi Stefan,
    Standby is one of several 'Sleep' modes.  Go into Control Panel's Power
options applet and see how the system is set up for Power handling.  Chances
are good that Standby is turned off within there somewhere.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"