-=PCTechTalk=- Re: spyware blaster set up

  • From: "Tempting2Taanzaa" <tempting2taanzaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 03:31:03 -0700

I was sort of surprised to receive that result.  It's like it adds sort of a
host file or something.  I remembered when I had an altered host file loaded
there would be blank spaces all over the page with 'AD' in the
center....maybe for me it's an overkill with slim browser and spyware
blaster.  Anyone else use spyware blaster in conjunction with slim browser?