-=PCTechTalk=- Re: sorry Keyboard Cowboy

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:38:10 -0700

It's no problem Robert...........they pay me handsomely to watch over such
things <laugh>
   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 Wednesday  10/26/2005  8:37:43 PM

 We have too many people who live without working; and we have altogether too
many people who work without living.

 --  Charles R. Brown