-=PCTechTalk=- Re: scanner install problem

  • From: Surfin Mac <surfinmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 20:54:39 -0500

You might try using different software to scan.  I have a Visioneer Scanner
6100, and the software would not install on XP Pro.  But I did install the
driver from the Visioneer site & the scanner works just fine using 602 Pro
Suite, Photo App.  This is free software. You can download here:
http://www.software602.com/.
Nearly all good graphics software can scan.

Mac

http://www.keyboardpower.com