-=PCTechTalk=- Re: saving video to disk

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:43:37 -0800

Wow... that is great!

Isn't wonderful!  We do tend to take things for granted once we got into the
digital age.

What would have once taken eons to learn before and would have required
travel and a lot more money, we can do at home in our PJ's!

I love what is available now... I keep saying I was born 20 years too soon.
I said that in the 80's when I first started getting hooked on computers and
was writing software specs.
Now I might say I was born 40 year's  too soon! haha!

But, I am happy with where I am in life. While some not too nice things have
happened in my life time, I truly believe, I would not be where I am ..and
more importantly, WHO I am today...had I not had ALL those past experiences.
I hope I do not offend anyone when I say..I thank God for every minute of my
life!

Maybe it is the season of the year that brings this forth from me.  But I am
ever so grateful...for all of you..and all in my life..who make it a joy to
wake up every day and praise the good Lord that I have a roof over my head
and too much food to eat and while my health is not good... I am not dead!

Enjoy!

Hugs,
Rose
Las Vegas
Yes, God is even here in Vegas!  After all. there is a lot of work for him
here!  And He hears sooooooooooooo many prayers.... tee hee!