-=PCTechTalk=- Re: real player vs windows media

  • From: "L. Cruz" <lilcruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:25:34 -0700

ML, I went to the site and was able to get as far as the black screen having
clicked on WMP.  But I am on a modem speed of 26 kbps, so NO video will ever
play on my computer (oh, for Broadband getting to my area...).  But here is
the website´s TechSupport http://www.harvest.org/live/index.php/7.html Have
you tried it?

Lil