-=PCTechTalk=- Re: question- diagnostics

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 13:26:00 -0400

Thanks! I've used pcpitstop already!
 a friend is getting an error when she tries to open several programs - I had
sent her to pc pitstop. and she said she did google yesterday - and found other
people with the same error, but no resolutions to the problem. I wouldn't have
thought to use google for that!!

I gave her the url to join here - and she did it the other day - maybe
yesterday or the day before - but hasn't received any mail yet from here.

Thanks again!
crisS