-=PCTechTalk=- Re: problems with window 95

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 21:10:11 -0500

I'm not sure why you think you can't use a CD burner with Win95.  I use
Win95 and I have a CD burner and it works fine.  If you have a CD burner
and space to attach it, there should be compatible software available.  I
have no problems using mine at all.  I have Adaptec Easy CD Creator (both
an older version that came with the burner and the current one which works
just fine on Win95).

Tori