-=PCTechTalk=- Re: personalization windows 7, desktop question

  • From: <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:21:21 -0400

Just go exploring... Set a restore point and then right
click on an empty spot on your desktop and then select
Personalize.  Explore.  Click on an option and play around
with all the changes that are available, then click a
different option and do the same thing.  Be sure to also
look at "Advanced" settings where available.  Some options
will allow you to see the changes without exiting the
personalize applet, some will require an exit in order to
see.  Since you set a restore point you don't have to worry
about how to undo any changes you made.

Note:  On the first Personalize screen that opens, in the
lower left corner you will find a link to "Ease of Access
Center".  There you will find lots of settings, many of
which are also useful for those that do not have specific
access needs.