-=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk Digest V7 #265

  • From: Colane Recker <colane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 00:37:03 -0500

Have you heard of John's Background Switcher? It is free. Can set times of
change and what pictures you want to use. Example, I took a trip to
Australia last summer and I use a number of those pictures and get to change
them whenever I want, can add to or delete pictures if I get tired of those
I have in the rotation now.
 ------------------------------

> From: "Tim Schoon" <gamemaster@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Wallpaper
> Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 17:48:08 -0500
>
> Does anyone know of a free program that'll let me change my desktop
> wallpaper on the fly, and is NOT Webshots? I'm tired of the default
> wallpaper and Webshots doesn't do what I need the program to do - let me
> right click on the tray icon and select a new wallpaper.
>
> -----
> Tim
>

> --
> ...........\\\\\\|/////...........
> ..........(..0...0..).........
> .---oOOo--( )--oOOo----
> ...........Colane ...........
> .....colane@xxxxxxxxx
> *************************************
> "I am too blessed to be stressed!"
> .... ooooO........
> ....(........).........
> .....)....../...Ooooo..
>
> --"Live simply, love generously,
> care deeply, speak kindly, and
> leave the rest to God."
>
> In God we trust!!!
> http://www.doiop.com/hlmc
>
> Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.

in the Subject.