-=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk Digest V3 #234

  • From: Foxhillers@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 08:09:34 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/2005 3:03:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 07:26:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: wendy simmons <wsmailer@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Adding OE to computer with XP
Hi,

I have a laptop my brother gave me that is already loaded with XP but does
not
have Outlook Express on it. I don't know how this happened.

The version of XP on the laptop is a corporate version and I have XP Pro that
got for another computer but I don't know how to extract just OE without
having
to completely re-install Windows all over again (the way you can install
individual programs in Office). Is there a way to install just OE?

Thanks in advance,

Wendy
.
.>>> Wendy

I just went through something similar last night.

I did a SEARCH for Outlook Express to determine that it was on my system.

Then, I went into START> Set Program Access and Defaults and activated it.

Hope this helps

mjh
http://foxhillfarm.us/FireBasil/