-=PCTechTalk=- Re: offtopic

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 17:24:21 -0400

That's really cute.  Looks like Izzy enjoys chasing the cursor.      :O)

As the group's owner, I have no easy way to see what you're seeing as a
regular member (Yahoo provides owners with a somewhat more comprehensive
interface).  However, it should allow the person who uploads a file or image
to be able to remove it.  With my interface, there is both an Edit and a
Delete button provided in the lower right hand corner of the page.  If you
don't see them, just let me know when you've had it up there long enough and
I'll take it down for you.

Peace,
GMan