-=PCTechTalk=- Re: nightsneak

  • From: "vic" <vaf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:19:41 -0400

Just want to set the facts straight here since Linda is banned and can't
defend herself,

SOMEONE subscribed Ed to abc....
so Linda emailed him, upon my suggestion, and told him that as long as he
was calling abc spam, she would not let him be a subscriber
She told him if he wanted to be a subscriber, he would have to retract his
statemenst about abc
then he wrote back and told her he never subscribed and then said a bunch of
nasty things about her always having to have the last word
She then told him...not a problem...and unsubbed him.
And that was it on her part.
ED then continued to write her nasty stuff , but she did not reply
so his statement now is false....shedid NOT berate him.

Not fair that her name be continued to be slandered this way.
Ed should have contacted NS offlist.

vic

Lock and hide folders with maximum ease and security.
http://personal-computer-tutor.com/lh/lockhide.htm