-=PCTechTalk=- Re: microsoft Office 2000, Word

  • From: ~Lacey~ <stormy1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:57:35 -0700

okay I found "the previous message" referring to your original Word problem.
A couple of things you could check...

is it showing up on every line or just at the top of a new document or at
the top of every page? If at the top of each page, check your header --
maybe a border or line  inadvertently got put in your default header

If its showing up on every line, check your "normal" style for borders or
lines

If you're not sure how to do that let me know...

You can send me an example document (offlist) if you want -- and perhaps
your normal.dot so I can see what's causing it.

~Lacey~