-=PCTechTalk=- Re: mail, undisclosed recipient

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cris <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 11:01:55 -0700

Here's a link to a MS article I posted some time ago on the subject of BCC.
Hope that helps.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA012309041033.aspx

   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 Saturday  12/24/2005  11:01:19 AM

 We come into this world crying while all around us are smiling.  May we so
live
that we go out of this world smiling while everybody around us is weeping.

 -- Persian proverb