-=PCTechTalk=- Re: logitech cordless keyboard

  • From: Poppy0206@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:06:08 -0400

Right-click on the desktop and select PROPERTIES. Go to the SCREEN SAVER tab on
top. Then where you tell it how many minutes to wait before starting the screen
saver, it should allow you to place a check mark to request a password upon
exiting the screen saver. It might say to go to the Welcome screen evreytime,
but that's ok too, as its pretty much the same thing.

Hi, when I try to do this above there is no option or place to check to create
a password or to tell it to ask me for a password.

cristy,formerly hotredlips