-=PCTechTalk=- Re: installing 98 after xp

  • From: Alex Denissov <denissov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gratchie <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:59:42 +0400

Hello gratchie,

Monday, July 22, 2002, 11:52:17 PM, you wrote:

g> As has been pointed out (on more than 1 occasion on more than 1=
g>  list,
g> install the older O/S first. Unfortunately on this occasion I was=
g>  a
g> victim of circumstance. I had no intention of putting 98 or any=
g>  other
g> O/S back on to my computer. I only wanted to do so because of a
g> couple of older games I could not run on XP.(Even using the
g> comparability wizard) Did not know that until I had got XP up &
g> running with everything setup how I wanted it.   i have another=
g>  free
g> disk 1.2gig where i want to install 98. is this possible?

g> thanks alot
g> gratchie

g> To unsub or change your email settings:
g> //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk

g> To access our Archives:
g> //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/
Easy. Just install on that HDD and switch em master/slave

--
Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:denissov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx