-=PCTechTalk=- Re: infected help

  • From: "Hank" <hank@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 21:19:21 -0500

This is really OT but here is what I sent JO Ann
These two pay for you to surf for 15 sec per page, no searching.
http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=10668 I am way ahead on this one.
http://www.surfin-4-cash.net/?ref=264 I just started this one yesterday.
This one pays for you to go to a page and do a search, I have two more but
can't find the urls right now, soon as I find them I'll send them also.
http://www.gainmail.com/pages/index.php?refid=hdka Have been paid for this one
2 or 3 times.

Go to the sites and read about them.

You should get a special mailbox if you do surfing as you get a lot of Spam.
Also I use Crazy Browser to surf as it blocks the popups and you can put it in
the tray and do your other things like read mail while it is surfing.
Yours Hank