-=PCTechTalk=- Re: hijack question, start page

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:33:39 -0500

Hi, I just had a problem, kept getting an error about my start page address
changing, do I want to restore old value or keep new value/setting.  I kept
telling it to keep the one I had before , it kept asking me again and again
for other ones, then when I finally got it go leave me alone, when I tried
to send out any emails, I lost my connection (dial up).  I finally just did
a restore to an earlier system restore point..and so far I am able to email
and have not seen that message, symantic found it.

What is that all about?  Am I being hijacked or something?

christy