-=PCTechTalk=- Re: helppppppppppp

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Donna <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 11:46:49 -0400

What do you mean by "video"? Did you connect your camcorder to your computer?
Is it a DVD? Or a digital camera with video? And, how was it attached to the
computer?
Or... if its video you already HAVE on the computer, what format is it? It is
WMV? AVI? VOB? some other format?

And, when you say that clicking on it gives you what its made of, what does
that mean? Are you seeing a directory structure? Raw files? text? photos?

Need more info.

= SirTroth
= ICQ: 1717439
= AIM/AOL: SirTrothX