-=PCTechTalk=- Re: gif editor

  • From: "hdka" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 20:15:02 +0000

Here is some work. use Irfan view and make a copy to bmp then draw what you
want with windows Paint, save then open with Irfan view and change back to
gif. Just a though as I have iphoto plus4 that works with drawing.

Robert Carneal writes:

> Paint Shop Pro does make arrows, but it is more trouble than it's worth in
> my opinion.
>
> I cheat. I open up MS Word first, make any arrows I want, and make sure
> they are TRANSPARENT. Highlight the arrow and copy. Open up PSP and paste.
> You get a nice arrow, transparent, well, at least I do. Perhaps we are
> going about this two different ways?
>
> Robert
>
> At 1/11/2003 07:25 PM, you wrote:
>
>>  hi all
>>I am in desperate need of a gif editor program that can draw both vertical
>>and horizontal lines and some arrows. Irfan view doesn't  do it nor does
>>paint shop pro fro some stupid reason   I have a chart of stock prices that
>>I would like to annotate with some arrows and a couple of vertical lines to
>>show various things but for some goofy reason I cant seem to find an editing
>>program that will let me put arrows on it. I just don't understand why this
>>is so blasted hard . I would sure appreciate any help that you could give
>>me.

Yours Hank.
Very Interesting Sites
http://www.babelmagazine.com
http://hdka.myecom.net/ct/ct.htm
http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html
http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/hdka
http://www.babelmagazine.com/wing.html
http://www.1heluva.com/cgi-bin/join.cgi?refer=17214

Now MyECom FreeMail gives you what you've been asking for.

More storage space (10MB), large attachments that get delivered,
WEB, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP access at no extra charge,
Calendar, spell checker, mail filtering and auto-responders.

http://freemail.myecom.net