-=PCTechTalk=- Re: getting rid of Norton's LONG!

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:51:47 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

 Well Roger,

It don't hurt me, and I'm sticking with it. To each his own. One man's crap
is another man's treasure.

Jo Ann

The best thing you can do for yourself this weekend is pick all the
Norton's crap out of your machine and install a good AV app.
I prefer removing viruses to fighting Norton's, reinstalling the O/S,
and fighting with Tech Support.
There's a better way.
The doctor says: If it hurts when you do that; don't do that !
Norton's is a world of hurt !
Didn't mean to give you so much for 2 cents but I think you get my
point.
I'll butt out now........... sorry for the intrusion.

Roger