-=PCTechTalk=- Re: firefox and crawler toolbar,p.s.

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:52:52 -0400

Spybot is probably the best one out there right now, but there are plenty of
others you can try.  Ask the group what other they are using to get a good
idea of which ones work well.

As for yours not working right, uninstall it completely, reboot and then
reinstall it.  Turn your antivirus off during the install to prevent any
interference, but be sure to remember to turn it back on when you're done.

Peace,
Gman