-=PCTechTalk=- Re: file problem

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:13:57 -0700 (PDT)

Have you tried gong to HP's web site and downloading and installing the latest
driver?
Mary Lou <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  that's what it is.. an all in
one..just bought it. BUT from Robert showed me
via jpg lots of programs have msi. files..hmmmm. I keep wondering if
something is reading off the cd maybe fualty??...