-=PCTechTalk=- Re: file association?

  • From: "SandiBeach" <SandiBeach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 14:30:23 -0500

GuitarMan--I had a backup on a floppy of my addresses so went ahead and
uninstalled--reinstalled and this time everything is there.
The reminder that pops up at start up and/or at a specified time is back and
has an icon on the taskbar.  So all is well.  thanks a bunch!
The reminder is tied into the calendar and address book.  I enter birthdays
and anniversaries in the address book and they show up on the calendar. I
have an option to set to remind me up to 7 days before an event and these
reminders pop up each morning.  I can also enter dates of upcoming dental or
doctors appointments or any other date or event of which I want to be
reminded.
Sandi