-=PCTechTalk=- Re: e-mail question

  • From: jeff <jeff57@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 23:39:42 +0100

this site is doing a 1 month free trial.

cut from site <snip>

http://1300.runbox.com/

Runbox Mail Manager features:

Huge 100MB storage space
Send and receive large messages, up to 20 MB each
No advertisements
Virtually unlimited bandwidth
Extensive management capabilities
A clean, intuitive, and fast webmail
Extremely fast, graphics-free "mobile" webmail version at fast.runbox.com
Access your email on any device via Web, POP3, IMAP, SMTP, WAP, SMS, and more
Use with MS Outlook, Eudora, Netscape, etc.
Consolidate, filter, and forward your email
Powerful anti-spam filtering
Use any "From" and "Reply-to" address

Sign up
Runbox Mail Manager is the only email service you will ever need. Subscriptions
are just US$ 29.95 per year.

<snip>