-=PCTechTalk=- Re: don't tell me, I really don't want to know.

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:56:16 -0500

LOL..it's anything MS I think.  I was using Word97 today and typed in
an email address.  It immediately reduced it to tiny print and made it
a link.  I didn't want that and tried to make it regular type.  It popped
up a window saying "Unable to complete action.  No email program
available" or something to that effect.  Choices were Cancel and OK
and ignore.  I clicked OK and it immediately opened an email in
Netscape.  Hmmm.  Let's see.  No email program and yet...here it is..lol
So I tried it again.  This time I chose Cancel.  Again it opened an
addressed email in Netscape.   So I tried it the third time and chose
Ignore.  Yup, another addressed email...lol.  So much like the 'press
any key', apparently it makes no different what you choose, Word is
gonna do what it wants...lol

Tori