-=PCTechTalk=- Re: desperately needed -

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 22:41:37 -0400

LOL well - she said, it did say that there - but they assured her it was .....
and she 's so stressed, she bit. she normally doesn't take the bate. I'm
surprised that she did.

she had earthlink - but when she moved, she had to give it up. she tried to keep
it - but she couldn't.

my area here, just got regular earthlink - when it bought a piece of a local isp
that was going belly up -

do you have any web site suggestions?

Cris